Calcium Hypochlorite (Sodium Process)
CAS NO: 7778-54-3
Chemical Formula: Ca(ClO)2
Color: white or light grey
Form: Granular(14-50mesh, 10-30mesh), 1-500g Tablet(7g oval tablet, 20g,100g,200g)
Available Chlorine: 65%, 70%
1. For Bleaching purpose of wood pulp, silk, cloth and fiber
2. Disinfectant for water treatment and swimming pools
3. Disinfectant for chemical poisonous and radioactive substance;
4. Disinfectant in aquaculture, Livestock etc;
Normal Packing: 40kg45kg/50kg plastic drum;
1. 100kg of calcium hypochlorite 65% into 1 MT of water. The solution will be bleaching liquid at a density of 6.5% effective chlorine.
2.1% disinfection liquid can be formulated by adding 1.7 g of calcium hypo 65% into 1 MT of water.
1) High effective chlorine content;
2) Good stability. Can be stored a long time at normal temperature with little chlorine loss;
3) Good solubility, less water-insoluble matters
Keep in dry, cool and ventilating place, avoid insolation, far away from fire and heat. Do not mix with organic substance, acid and reductant.